From Contract To Construction
Do you own registered vacant land? Deposit on your new Kurmond home in December 2020 or January 2021, and there will be only 16 weeks from contract to the construction of your new home*The Australian Government has just extended and increased the HOME BUILDERS SCHEME. This is a perfect time to take advantage our new promotion and secure your dream home.
Under the new Home Builder scheme, eligible owner/occupiers will receive grants of $15,000* to facilitate home builds or substantial home renovations.
- $15,000 grant (non-taxable) towards substantial renovation projects worth up to $750,000 or new home builds up to $950,000 (NSW only).
- Singles earning less than $125,000 and couples earning less than $200,000.
- Must be a natural person (not a company or trust), over the age of 18 and an Australian citizen.
- The grant is available for eligible people that enter building contracts from 1 January 2021 to 31 March 2021 to either:
– Build a new home as a principal place of residence, where the property value does not exceed $950,000 or;
– Substantially renovate your existing home as a principal place of residence, where the renovation contract is between $150,000 and $750,000, and where the value of your existing property does not exceed $1.5 million.
- Investment properties are not eligible.
- A ‘HomeKeeper’ insurance scheme will be available to protect buyers from losing their new home from loss of jobs due to covid-19.
- This grant is on top of existing State and Territory First Home Owner Grant programs, stamp duty concessions and other grant schemes, as well as the Commonwealth’s First Home Loan Deposit Scheme and First Home Super Saver Scheme.
*T&Cs apply: Offer applies to New deposits & CDC builds only. Applicable to registered greenfield sites and subject to reports such as acoustic or BAL.Concept & Preliminary Plans will be provided and are subject to 1 revision only. Authority plans are to be signed and returned 48 hours of receiving from your Customer Service Officer. Any amendments may cause delays.Completion of any CDC requirements, which are advised by your Customer Service Officer, must be adhered to in a timely manner. Any variations provided throughout the Pre-Construction process are to be finalised within 48 hours of receiving the variation from your Colour Consultant or Customer Service Officer. An in-depth & detailed Colour Consultation will be provided to our Kurmond Homes clients, Kurmond Complete clients are to choose from provided colour schemes. Evidence of Pre-Approval for finance must be given at the time of contract signing. Proof of Funding being Bank Statement (self-funding) or Letter of Commencement from lending authority (LOC) must be provided prior to construction commencing. Offer ends 31st January 2020. Issued 1st Dec 2020. Lic No. 205 457C. *Amount of grant and eligibility criteria may differ from state to state.